Decrepit Men Seeking Tarts

This is a blog for single men searching for tarts who are way out of their league. I would encourage any woman to take a chance on one of these men. You never know where love will blossom!!!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Shut In Seeks Supermodel


Ron J. Johnson
Originally uploaded by wincilsaucemcbain.
Hello, my name is Ron J. Johnson, I'm a 63-year-old male seeking a mid to early 20's female supermodel. You should be rich and well traveled. Moreover, as I never leave my house you must be willing to visit me at my rural Wyoming compound. I hope we will share some interests, some of mine are; railing against the government conspiracy to control the weather, collecting snails in jars then salting and eating them, picking chiggers off my feet, and recounting innumerable sexual encounters with Korean whores during the war. Interested??? Let's chat...