Decrepit Men Seeking Tarts

This is a blog for single men searching for tarts who are way out of their league. I would encourage any woman to take a chance on one of these men. You never know where love will blossom!!!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Bomber Seeks Bombshell


Ty Elliot Cavenaugh
Originally uploaded by wincilsaucemcbain.
Hello, my name is Ty Elliot Cavenaugh. I prefer to be called exactly that, "Ty Elliot Cavenaugh", maybe if we get together you can come up with a pet name for me like, "Ty El Cavenaugh". Anyway, I currently live with my mother, and I have big plans to blow up something some day. As you might guess I very much admire the Unibomber. Anyway my hobbies are building toy planes, and having long dinners with Mother. Perhaps if we hit it off and mother approves we can begin a relationship which would include fornication. YNK. Interested???? Write me, we'll talk....