Decrepit Men Seeking Tarts

This is a blog for single men searching for tarts who are way out of their league. I would encourage any woman to take a chance on one of these men. You never know where love will blossom!!!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Father Seeks Fling


Walter Regonald Martin
Originally uploaded by wincilsaucemcbain.

Hello, my name is Walter Regonald Martin, and I'm the proud father of three great kids and a fantastic wife. I'm the principal at Harington Middle School, and the kids at school call me W-Mart, or sometimes "Fuck Face" when I'm not around. I have a very steady and fulfilling life, unfortunately this isn't cutting it for me anymore, so I'm seeking a side fling. Age, ethnicity, and gender are not as important as the ability to meet me at the "Lucky U Motel" at about 4:45 on Wednesdays and/or Thursdays. It'd be great if you would consider splitting the motel bill with me, but it's not a deal breaker if you are destitute. So let's met for some casual, anonymous sex! Interested???