Decrepit Men Seeking Tarts

This is a blog for single men searching for tarts who are way out of their league. I would encourage any woman to take a chance on one of these men. You never know where love will blossom!!!

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Looking for a Golden Girl


.

Hello, my name is John William Scaggs. I'm an investment banker, although truth be told I'm not really into materialism. I'd rather be remembered as a philanthropist with a heart of gold than a successful business man (although I'm both). My hobbies include jogging, mountain biking, and volunteering. I'm a big brother for a very sweet inner city child, and I often spend my weekends helping out at a local soup kitchen. Although I find charity very fulfilling, I'm looking for someone special to share my heart and life with. I'm looking a nice girl to share long dinners and thoughtful conversation with. A great personality is a must, good looks a distant second, and "golden showers" a must. Interested? Call me, let’s have an adventure...