Decrepit Men Seeking Tarts

This is a blog for single men searching for tarts who are way out of their league. I would encourage any woman to take a chance on one of these men. You never know where love will blossom!!!

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Pete's Looking for Someone to Puke With


.
Hey, my name is Peter Wilhelm Victor III, people call me Purple Pete. My interests include thrash rock, metal rock, and some hardcore rock. When I'm not working for the sanitation department I'm usually hanging out at the record shop, or getting blitzed on the outskirts of town. Aside from my size 26 waist my greatest claim to fame is not having worn a t-shirt in over two decades. I'm looking for someone to share my love of drugs, and hatred of t-shirts with. I have two tickets for the "Rhino Massacre" show Wednesday, and the "Deceased Cadaver" show on Thursday. Maybe we can go together and then get royally shit-faced after the show? Who knows from whence romance will spring. Interested?

PS- Cunts and whores need not apply.