Decrepit Men Seeking Tarts

This is a blog for single men searching for tarts who are way out of their league. I would encourage any woman to take a chance on one of these men. You never know where love will blossom!!!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Fed to Congress, "It's Bernake Not Bukake"



.
Washington DC- In a heated session of testimony before the President and Congress Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernake clarified the pronunciation of his name. Commented Bernake, "I know you've all had a good laugh with your sophomoric humor, and sure, the first few times I even gave you the benefit of the doubt, but this is the sixth time my paycheck has shown up with the name Ben Bukake written on it. This irresponsibility has got to stop!" As several senior senators chuckled ranking Democrat asked, "I'm sure what you're talking about Dr. Bukake, can we please just talk about fiscal policy?" Bernake then began talking about inflation risks before realizing what had happened.