Decrepit Men Seeking Tarts

This is a blog for single men searching for tarts who are way out of their league. I would encourage any woman to take a chance on one of these men. You never know where love will blossom!!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Awkward Stalker Type ISO Someone to Ignore Me



Just a SWDM seeking a young, beautiful woman with own career and goals. Preferably one who lives on ground level apartment or dogless house. Must be tall, gorgeous and otherwise out of my league. Willing to locate for the right girl. I will seduce you with my poetry (mostly cut and pasted letters from magazines) and capture your heart with my romantic ways. For instance, has anyone ever sent you a valentine's heart cut from a pig? If you ignore me, I'll be the best thing that ever happened to you, and if I'm not I'll fucking kill myself. But then again, why just suicide when you can MURDER/suicide!?!