Decrepit Men Seeking Tarts

This is a blog for single men searching for tarts who are way out of their league. I would encourage any woman to take a chance on one of these men. You never know where love will blossom!!!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Conspiracy Theorist Seeks Companion

Hello, my name is Chester Wallace Gerdham and I'm looking for love... discretely. It should surprise nobody that shortly after I published my first treatise on the CIA's involvement in the murder of Elvis Presley I was set up for a 7-11 robbery. Anybody willing to take a chance on me must love danger, international intrigue and the old 'food court snatch and grab.' The picture posted is the only know picture of me since I was 18, and can only assure you my mustache is well kempt when I'm not being photographed for petty crime. And anyway I'€™m planning on having a complete facial reconstruction ASAP. Interested? Let'™s not let the government keep us apart...