Decrepit Men Seeking Tarts

This is a blog for single men searching for tarts who are way out of their league. I would encourage any woman to take a chance on one of these men. You never know where love will blossom!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Pop Star Seeks Princess


ricky
.
Hello, my name is Ricky Martin, and I'm on a quest for love. I know you must be surprised that a famous singer/actor would have trouble finding love, but it's true! When you get away from the celebrity I'm really just a normal Puerto Rican man. Once you get to know me you'll find I'm down to earth, and not 'livin' la vida loca'. Ha ha, just a joke. I'm a sensitive man and I'm looking for a romantic woman who shares my love of Latin cuisine, long walks on the beach, romantic movies, and tea houses. I'm searching for a lady with handsome features, and preferably a muscular build. Chest hair and a penis a definite plus. Interested? Lets be a normal heterosexual couple...