Decrepit Men Seeking Tarts

This is a blog for single men searching for tarts who are way out of their league. I would encourage any woman to take a chance on one of these men. You never know where love will blossom!!!

Friday, April 15, 2005

Brit Seeks Time Traveler

Hello, my name is Sir Corwell Ellingston Langly. I'm a prominent alchemist at the Longshanks Modernist Academy in London. My interests include the theater and a new phenomenon known as "silent film". Aside from that I'm just a normal guy, I ride my horse to work, and live in constant fear of Scarlet fever just like everyone else. I'm searching for an upstanding strumpet to serve as my paramour for the interim periods when I'm not busy in the lab. Willing women must be willing to relocate to 1857, and wear girdles. Please only serious inquiries. Interested? Lets see where time takes us...